A Greener Today Loyalty Program Terms
Last updated February 7, 2021
- Program Eligibility, Communications, and Participating Stores. You may only join the Program if you are at least 21 years of age or are a qualified medical marijuana patient in the state of Washington, and you must be a registered customer with an account. To receive information and updates about the Program, you must provide and maintain a valid email address or mobile phone number and promptly update your account with any changes. By participating in the Program, you consent to BCD communicating with you about Program changes, points, and promotional offers. These Terms are applicable to Program membership at BCD Stores, but you may be required to register for each Store’s Program separately, and points may be calculated separately for each Store.
- Eligible Products. Except for purchases of products that are not eligible for earning points, you may earn points on purchases for your personal use at any of our Stores. However, certain products are not eligible to earn points in the Program, and points may not be used toward the purchase of certain products, including discounted products or products included in a separate promotion.
- Program Enrollment and Earning Points. You become a Program member by enrolling. Program members may earn points by checking in to a Store and purchasing certain products. We may at any time impose limits on earning points on a daily basis, or otherwise. Points earned will be added to your account 1-14 days following the date of the qualifying purchase. If you return an item in a qualifying purchase for which you received points, we will deduct the corresponding number of points from your account. If you make a qualifying purchase without providing your Program account information at the time of purchase, you may request points within 5 days of purchase in person at the applicable Store or by calling the Store. You must provide your receipt.
- Account Activity. To remain eligible for the Program, you must maintain an active Program account. Account activity means a qualifying purchase made with your Program account, issuance of Program points, or using points to make a discounted purchase (“Account Activity”). If your Program account is inactive for 12 consecutive months, any remaining points in your account may expire. If your account is inactive for 24 months, we may terminate it. You may return your Program account to active status at any point during the 24-month period by engaging in Account Activity.
- Discounts. When your Program points reach certain thresholds, you may apply them toward discounts on future purchases at BCD Stores. Discounts from earned points may not be used in combination with other discounts, and we may impose additional restrictions on use of points at any time. Points have no cash value.
- Limitations. You may not transfer or assign your Program membership or any Program benefits. You may only earn one point per day, per Store. Each Store location’s points earned are separately calculated, and points earned at one Store are not redeemable for discounts at other Store locations. Only one Program membership will receive points in any one transaction. Membership points have no cash value and may not be transferred. You may not participate in the Program or earn points if you are a BCD employee or an employee of any employer in the cannabis industry.
- Membership Cancellation. You may cancel your membership in the Program at any time by email or phone (1-877-933-3248). If your membership is canceled (either by you or by BCD), you will forfeit any remaining points. If your account has a negative points balance, we may immediately cancel or reverse any or all outstanding points. We may disallow you from redeeming points if we terminate your account because of conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of Program membership, or is harmful to our interests or to another customer. We also reserve the right to deny future membership if we determine your conduct violates these Terms. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Member Communications. For information about your membership, you may contact BCD by email or phone (1-877-933-3248) with your Program member account information.
- Amendment and Severability. We may change these Terms or the Program, or terminate the Program at any time. If we make changes to these Terms or terminate the Program, we will post a notice and, if applicable, the new terms at shopagreenertoday.com. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. If any part of these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that portion of these Terms is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms.